1. Carefully unbox your EXTREME OXYGEN generator, saving all packing materials.
2. Visually inspect your EXTREME OXYGEN generator, looking for cracks or shipping damage.
3. Locate the filter door in the back of your EXTREME OXYGEN generator, and place the hard plastic filter in the hole. Then place the foam filter on top of the hard plastic filter.
4. Place wheels in the holes located on the bottom of the machine.
5. Plug the EXTREME OXYGEN generator in and turn on. Verify that the ball in the flow meter rises.
6. Allow your EXTREME OXYGEN generator to run for 5 min. listening for any squeaks, thumps or other strange noises that may indicate internal shipping damage.
CONNECTING YOUR TORCH:
1. With your EXTREME OXYGEN generator running, set the flow to the maximum setting.
2. Turn your EXTREME OXYGEN generator off and thread the green oxygen hose onto the oxygen outlet of the generator. (if you have a brass outlet be careful not to cross thread the brass fittings when connecting your torch.)
CONGRATULATIONS, YOU ARE READY TO USE YOUR EXTREME OXYGEN GENERATOR.